From Your IRA

Reduce your Taxable Income when you take your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)

Your gift, which must be transferred directly from your IRA to UNC, counts toward your Required Minimum Distribution and can be excluded from your federal taxable income.

To initiate a transfer, contact your IRA administrator. To ensure proper crediting at UNC, you will need to notify UNC. Downloadable sample letters are provided below for your convenience.


©2020 by John J. Byrne Community Center | UNIONDALE.